Cobwebs over my blog @ Wednesday, July 21, 2010
This blog has long been on hibernation...since I am on hospitalisation leave right now, might as well take this opportunity to clean up this blog of mine...

Currently I am in my final stage of the IVF programme. Have gone through those injections, eggs retrieved, embryos replaced back to my womb.All I need now is lots of prayers and rays of hope that all the efforts and sacrifices are paid off. The verdict is about 5 days away..26th July 2010.. (I had a little pink-brownish discharge yesterday..and I FREAKED OUT !!!!!) Ika, CRIB for now!!!!!

After having Nayli for 2 years, I am ready for another offspring. Age is catching up on both yours truly and me. And if I prolong further, pregnancy success rates through IVF will drop as you grow older.

I have not been blogging about Nayli for so long. She's a big girl now who is so cute in her own ways. You've got to tolerate her daily antics sometimes..Since she's going to be 2 1/2 years old soon, I have started looking and venturing around for a good pre-school for her (Yes!! a very Kiasu mum I am- I know!!! )

Surfing around the web landed me on one which I believe she will gain beneficial learning from it ( school fees aside..which is super EX to me!!!!!). A half day and full day session cost $660 and $950 respectively -thats not inclusive of GST , my dear!!!! However, I kinda like the school very very much. One of these days I am thinking of going over to have a look at the centre. Yes... I am all set to scrimp each month just to see her learn and shine in school..I guess this is just a way of compensating myself for all the deprivation during my childhood days...

Here's a glimpse of the skool that I am talking about.... The best part is, they have a new centre near our home..just a 5 mins walk to the skool.. TheLittleSkoolHouse....


Looks like I am more eager than Nayli.. Warghahahhaah...

Like the skools's notion :

WE DON'T PREPARE THEM FOR SKOOL. WE PREPARE THEM FOR LIFE.. well said right?

I guess that's all for now..

Penning off with a pic of Nayli Buncit (coz she always call me Ibu Gemok!!!!) hahah...



4:20:00 PM

Profile


Eccentic-Ika

Nayli Arissa

Mohd Hafizal

Praises to Allah

Affiliates
Etrangle
Nura J
Izadnhana
Thelittleskoolhouse
Archives


Tagboard
Insert tagboard, shoutmix, cbox code here. Maximum width of 220px. The height can be infinite.

Please refrain from reproducing anything which doesn't belong to you, without any proper credit.
Copyright © 2009, All rights reserved.