Waiting in anticipation @ Saturday, April 05, 2008
Hub and me have decided to name her Nayli Arissa. Simply means “my achievement”, “strong-willed”. And thats what we want her to be. She has been our greatest achievement for the longest time in our 7 years of marriage. Syukur Alhamdulillah. All our efforts have not gone wasted. Allah heard our endless prayers. Hub and me waits in anticipation for her arrival come this May (which is barely 6-7 weeks away) Gosh!!! How time really flies. It just feels like I was just told by Prof that I am positively pregnant!!! And now…all her kicks and movements within me makes me eager to receive her in my arms!!!!
With a few weeks away to Nayli’s arrival, there is still so much to be done. Right now I am battling with my consciousness to always eat more coz the last scan showed she is kinda light in weight. I shudder the word “small baby” coz it really gets me damn paranoid with my-not-much-weight-gained-pregnancy. I have been keeping track of everything that I stuff into my mouth. Though it kinda a bit too late to start monitoring when I am already 32 weeks into this pregnancy. Better late than never, rite? I really hope that the scan on the 7th will show significant weight gain by Nayli. Been talking to her and telling her to eat whatever food that I’ve fed her and crying to her that I want her to gain weight very very badly. Insya Allah. All will be good for the both of us. Hub have been supportive in seeing to my meals and calling me every now and then to ask whether I had my meals. Colleagues have been telling me to eat some durians- apparently will help in the weight gain. I have eaten em but not too many coz it can be quite heaty to the body.
Nayli’s room is still not ready yet. Bought her stuffs already but there’s still some that needs to be purchased like breast pads, breast pump, bottle steriliser, etc. The murals have yet to be pasted on the walls. Awaiting for the window grille to be installed before Hub start on decorating Nayli’s room. Anyone care to help? hehehhehe…
All I can do now is pray hard that Nayli listens to me and gained some weight in the next few weeks. And most importantly she is a healthy baby to cuddle when I receive her in my arms this May. Insya Allah. Please pray for me.
10:41:00 AM

Profile


Eccentic-Ika

Nayli Arissa

Mohd Hafizal

Praises to Allah

Affiliates
Etrangle
Nura J
Izadnhana
Thelittleskoolhouse
Archives


Tagboard
Insert tagboard, shoutmix, cbox code here. Maximum width of 220px. The height can be infinite.

Please refrain from reproducing anything which doesn't belong to you, without any proper credit.
Copyright © 2009, All rights reserved.