|
The Clinical Instructor course which streches for the past one month has finally ended. I enjoyed the course tremendously. This batch of coursemates are a gem. I definitely gonna miss each and everyone of them.Baby N must be one happy girl coz I was in high spirits and laughing all the time during class. Not forgetting my subgroup (Shefaly, Xingkuan,Andra & Liqun). We spent most of the time side-tracking on other issues during our discussions. Hahhaha. But despite all that, we managed to get 18% out of 20% for our group presentation!!! We had out test last Friday and the result was announced after lunch. Ms Yan told us that we will be receiving a call from her if we fail. Boy, we can't focus throughout our tour to ITE Simei. I was very impressed with the high technology of the nursing skills lab in ITE Simei. Truly inspires me to join Juli there one day. Insya Allah. So back to the results for the test, we were informed that there were 8 'casualties' in our cohort. I was really hoping that I wasn't one of them. Alhamdulillah I wasn't. In fact I was one of the top 4 students for the test. Shefaly, Andra and another coursemate; Liyao makes up the other 3 students. We were so happy. I didn't expect it at all.I was down with headache the night before. I didn't really prepare for the test. On top of that, I was down with fever, flu and cough the very morning of the test. But all has gone well. Next hurdle will be the final clinical assessment. NE Mary will be assessing me on how I perform as a clinical instructor in my own clinical area. Once all is done, I'll be a full pledged clinical instructor. Insya Allah. Rite now, I am just looking forward to my annual leave cum this Friday onwards. 4 more days of working and I'll finally get to rest. Work is piling up eversince I was away for the CI course. Anything new?..Lots of audits to do...not forgetting appraisals for my nurses...Just counting my days to EDD!!!!... Yours truly has spoken to his sister with regards to taking care of our baby after my maternity leave in August. She was most willing to do so.. She advised us not to take any maid for the moment.. Alhamdulillah. I have one less thing to worry now. Now I really need to recuperate and recover from this bug...Gotta rest now...body is all aching..
|