Lost in your eyes- Debbie Gibson @ Friday, February 08, 2008
Verse 1:
I get lost in your eyes
And I feel my spirits rise
And soar like the wind..
Is it love that I am in?

I get weak in a glance
Isnt that whats called romance?
...and now I know
cause when Im lost I cant let go

Chorus:
I dont mind not knowing what Im headed for
You can take me to the skies...
Its like being lost in heaven
When Im lost in your eyes

Verse 2:
I just fell, dont know why
Somethings there we cant deny...
And when I first knew
Was when I first looked at you

And if I cant find my way
If salvation seems worlds away
Oh, Ill be found
When I am lost in your eyes

Chorus:
I dont mind not knowing what Im headed for
You can take me to the skies...
Oh its like being lost in heaven
When Im lost in your eyes

Verse 3:
I get weak in a glance
Isnt this whats called romance?
Oh, Ill be found
When I am lost in your eyes
9:18:00 PM

Profile


Eccentic-Ika

Nayli Arissa

Mohd Hafizal

Praises to Allah

Affiliates
Etrangle
Nura J
Izadnhana
Thelittleskoolhouse
Archives


Tagboard
Insert tagboard, shoutmix, cbox code here. Maximum width of 220px. The height can be infinite.

Please refrain from reproducing anything which doesn't belong to you, without any proper credit.
Copyright © 2009, All rights reserved.