reflections.. @ Saturday, February 23, 2008

Pejam celik pejam celik I am already into my 7 month of pregnancy. Time really flies. I still remember the first 3 months of ordeal. The nauseating, retching and helpless feeling Allah aje yang tahu. Syukur it wasn't as bad as others who practically vomits everything that they consume. After those 3 months have passed, I had to face the ordeal of instant cravings for certain foods. Especially masala tosei!!!! hahahaha..I almost cried when I did not get to eat it!!! Not only tosei, I crave for nasi briyani from Afghanistan even!!!! But I am glad I dun throw tantrums towards my loved ones.Yours truly was very appreciative that I didn't ask for ridiculous stuff throughout this pregnancy!!! Hahahhaa. Lucky him!! Alhamdulillah all is going smoothly at this present moment.

Eversince yours truly's shift duty was changed to permanent afternoon, I tend to get very emotional. Sape yang tak seh. He will only come home at the wee hours of the morning when I am already asleep!!! It's not easy having your dinner alone every single day, you know!!!!! He was really patient to entertain my emo SMSes and would even try to make up for lost times. I gotta love him more for that.hehehe...

But after awhile, I managed to gather myself up and make the whole situation a positive one. I have learnt to spend more tym with this little girl inside of me. I read bedtime stories to her. Recite some surahs and let her listen to some nursery rhymes. I talk to her whenever I can. I dun really know how well that works but insya Allah my efforts will prevail. Allah knows how much I yearn for her arrival one day and all that I ask for is His blessings to protect her from any harm and to make her a good muslimah one day. Insya Allah.

I have made some preparations for her arrival. Bought some clothes for her. Have planned out how her room will be decorated. Yours truly is excited to start that job going this March when our annual leave comes. Next agenda in line would be to shortlist a few names for her. hehehe.

Just wanna wish 2 of my colleagues who finally made their way to the labour ward and both gave birth to boys. But both had to be induced as they have reached past their 40 weeks of pregnancy and those babies still refuse to come out and see the world. Hehehehe. Not only that, both weighed quite heavy babies lah!!! One was 3.2kg and the other was 3.5kg!!!!! Wow!!! Impressive!!. Whatever it is, I am very happy for them. Insya Allah I will go through that process of delivery soon. Minus the long labour like they face lah huh!!!.hehehehe.

4:49:00 PM

Profile


Eccentic-Ika

Nayli Arissa

Mohd Hafizal

Praises to Allah

Affiliates
Etrangle
Nura J
Izadnhana
Thelittleskoolhouse
Archives


Tagboard
Insert tagboard, shoutmix, cbox code here. Maximum width of 220px. The height can be infinite.

Please refrain from reproducing anything which doesn't belong to you, without any proper credit.
Copyright © 2009, All rights reserved.