|
Phew!!! An update at last!!! Been away for quite sometime now... Let's see..4 months have passed.. 4 months ago, I was fighting a great battle to stay strong for this pregnancy.. Ppl say..the first 4 months are very crucial.. It's really true.. This pregnancy is my first..definitely its really precious for me... Alhamdulillah..I am 5 months thru the pregnancy journey now.. I wasn't spared from the vomitting and the nauseating process though... As for cravings, I must admit that I went great lengths to satisfy my cravings.. From the masala toseh at Al-Azhar to the delicious briyani at Afghanistan... All is good now... Just worried abt me not gaining any weight so far despite 5 mths pregnant now.. I was 75kg during the first confirmation of my pregnancy.. Then I tipped 73.9kg on the scale during my 2nd mth.. I went down to 72kg on the 3rd mth.. I managed to gain 700gm (72.7 kg)on the 4mth month... And during my check up yesterday, I tipped 72.4 kg!!!! It's really bothering me very very much... I have been forcing myself to eat nowadays...for the sake of the baby... It really puzzles me sometimes...I feel hungry every 2 hours.. and I fed myself 2hrly, infact!!! But why do I keep losing weight? To add to the weight issue, Prof told me that I have thalasemia minor... Of course all of you will say its normal to have it... But I am really hoping Yours Truly doesn't have it too... Well, other than worrying about my weight, I am really looking forward to the detailed scan in 2 weeks tym... I finally have my very own Quinny Buzz with the Maxi-Cosi carseat too!!! Yours Truly love it too!!!! Hehehehe.. I haven't make any much preparation yet... Still early to do up the room though... Both of us are giving a big thought abt who will take care of our baby after my ML... I suggested taking a maid and sending the maid over to my SIL's place which is only a block away... At least she can keep an eye on the maid.. rather than leaving the maid and our baby all by themselves at home.. It's impossible to let my mum take care of our baby as she has history of epilepsy... Furthermore...its about time I do not burden her anymore.. she's getting old you see.. My MIL have declared that her current grandson will be the last grandchild that she will take care... I can understand... It's very tiring for her....she hardly can stand very long.. she gets tired very easily... And to add to it...she has high blood pressure... Me and hubby rather solve this issue ourselves.. It's time to be responsible parents and stop burdennign our own parents!!! Another option is to put our baby in an infant care centre.... Hopefully we can find a way out to this..Insya Allah... Gotta go, peepz... Wishing everyone a Happy New Year 2008 !!!.. Not forgetting Maal Hijrah is just round the corner.....
|