|
A month ago. I endured the one month long of daily doses of hormonal injections. I felt the bloatedness. I felt the pain of those injections. But it is all worthwhile now. I have prevailed. Alhamdulillah. Allah answered my prayers. This long wait for an offspring is cuming true next year.Insya Allah. Thanks to Yours Truly for being there throughout the process. In squabbles and in peace.heheheh. Thanks for the presence of my darling sis, Laila. Her advices and motivation has brought me this far. If I had not known her, I dun know how will I be leading my life at this very moment. Tunggang langgang agaknya hidup aku.. Those MSN chatting days to chilling days.. I've been that, done that. Glad that phase has passed. I am really looking forward to this new phase of my life. Yes. Welcoming Motherhood. Last Wed, after the nurse took my blood, thousands of questions keep racing thru my mind. Uncertainties was all that I felt on that day. "Ok, you may go home now. We'll call you in the afternoon to inform you abt the results,k?" Boy, how reassuring can that be, rite? The journey home after the bld test left me with immense tense. The phonecall, finally came. She said: "Hi Kartika. Are you still in the hosp?" I said: "No. I am already at home" She said: "Oh ok. ..then she paused lah!!!! She said again: " I got your results already. Congrats you are pregnant!!!" Then she said: "Alhamdulillah" I was speechless for a moment. but thanked her for her support thruout my treatment. I said: Syukur Alhamdulillah" Yours Truly was happy when I told him the good news. Laila called me rite after I msged her the news. So was Mum. Nuthing can be more happier than sharing this piece of good news with my loved ones. Gone were those days when I get panicky each time my menses delayed. And each time I did the pregnancy test, it was always negative. Each month is full of dissapointment. Having faced a lot of dissapointments during my baby-trying days, I still dun feel hopeful on the day of ER. Frankly, on the very morning of the replacement, I did one final solat hajat before I headed the hosp. Yours truly was very concerned with the abd pain that I was having at that time . But I told him that I had to do my part to doa and hajat from Allah. I had gone thru so, so much. And each failure has made me a stronger person. Allah knows what's in store for me. All I have to do is try and make an effort. Alhamdulillah. it's all worthy. It's one piece of good news to welcome the month of Ramadhan. Mudah2an kita menemui keberkahan sepanjang bulan yg mulia ini. Insya Allah. Selamat berpuasa untuk semua.
|