|
This morning yours truly woke up earlier than usual and ask me whether I wanna go out for breakfast today.(Usually when he is on afternoon shift, he doesn't even bother tau). Today was different. Simply because he remembered that I want to get a handphone today. I actually forgotten all abt it. he reminded me instead. So we got dressed and head for breakfast. Next stop we headed to Tampines mall. we were the first customer. hehehe.. I didnt manage to buy my hp but instead have to trade in my samsung X820 for his new sony erricson W660i!!!. Takpe berkorban utk suami. I still have the old nokia 6260 for use. As time was running out, he told me that he will get a new hp for me and will buy it during his cuming off day. Fair enuf I said. I pitied him sometimes. He was using his very old nokia eversince dunno when lah. ages i tink. I really tink he needs to change to a much recent model. Tats something that I am proud abt him. He really treasure his belongings like nobody business. So instead of trading in his old nokia which is barely worth $10 of trade in value, I decided to let go of my samsung for the trade in. And now he is one happy man!!!! My brief sunday was spent meeting Laila for a brief moment to simpang bedok.. Due to our hectic schedules, hard to see each other often like we used to do..Kekadang pagi2 buta gi keja saing sama2 ..thenmalam lak.. lepas keja pon jumpa..tu pon heran..tak jelak2. wargahhaahhaa. We hang ard at our usual place to have a nice sip of syrup merah selasih w/o limau. starting to love it. a real thirst quencher. talking abt eating..I still owe her a treat for my promotion. wargahahaha..tunggu aku lepas treatment tu je lah eh, la. After meeting Laila, she sent me home. Just nice the sweet Princess was waiting for me under my block to pass me those inspirational quotes book which I ordered from her a few days ago. Glad to be able to meet a sweet lady like her. Her kids are pretty too. I really envy married women with kids and a happy family. Their life is so complete as they are blessed with wonderful children. I hope and prayed that sumday mine will be complete soon. Insya Allah. Nevertheless, Princess have agreed to meet up again over coffee or dinner one fine day. Dats a deal,k, Princess? hehehe.. Dat pretty sums up my weekend. This whole week was so occupied with the major audit in the hospital. Very very stressed up. Glad we made it!!!. Alhamdulillah. Next few weeks will be time allocated to design a curriculum for my department. Dats another hell of a headache but Insya Allah all will be good. Once all these are settled, I can start on my IVF treatment with calm and stress-free!!!. Rest, rest, and rest is what I am yearning for at this pressent moment. My dark circles are scaring me lah!!!
|