|
I am busy transferring songs to my 3 day old SE500i!!! Thanks to Hubby.. hehehhe.. Talking abt songs, I have changed my hp alarm settings for my wake up call.. I chose the song by Rabbani -Pergi tak Kembali It really did help me to wake up, mind you!!!!hahhaa Probably hearing this song after a night's sleep can really wake me up, man!!!! Kalau tak..very the liat seh nak bangun!!! Speaking of this song, it suddenly brings me down to memory lane. Thought of my late father came to mind at this wee of the morning.. I dunno how to describe it but the feeling of missing him was really felt tonite. Feels like he is so near me tonite.. Near to my heart.. Really missed him badly.. We just had our kenduri yesterday actually. I have been changing my blogskin for zillion times, I guess. But this blogskin will remain for quite a while i think.. This blog titled "Love".. People have their own definitions to it. But love is truly emotionally personified.. I love HIM (Allah the Almighty) I love my late dad (only ONE true one) I love my mum (thanks for giving birth to me and making me what I am today..your endless support is priceless) I love my sis and bro (I would be lonely without you both) I love Yours truly ( You may not be the perfect person but you are just perfect for me. Thanks, darling) I love Laila (she is one true sis to me; her compassion is greatly appreciated) I love my extended families, relatives I love my friends(dats for sure!!!) Despite all my confessions of love, I can't deny the fact that I missed my fatherly love for the past 9 years. Without him, I have to struggle doing all the preparations for my wedding 6 years ago.. He wasn't there to witness the solemnization of my marriage.. He wasn't there to see me move into my new house.. He was there to attend my advance diploma graduation.. He wasn't there to accompany me go shopping.. He wasn't there for me to lean on his shoulder to cry on when I found that I have fertility problems He wasn't there for Hari Raya for the past 9 years.. When I recalled back the good times we had, it makes me miss him more.. Those were the times when he would sacrificed his hard-earned money just to let us wear new clothes during Raya.. And all he wore was the same old Raya clothes every year.. He doesn't come from a well-to-do family but he really worked hard to achieve his goals.. I am proud of him.. He has made me learn to persevere.. They was a time when he spied on me when I was werking at Clarke Quay at a coffee bistro.. I never tot that act of him as intruding into my privacy.. But I take it as an act of Love.. Deep inside I know, He wants to make sure his daughter is werking safely at Clarke Quay(which we know is a very happening place) I know he cares and loves me... He pinned so much hopes on me... He was the one who was very excited to attend my diploma graduation.. I had only managed to repay his sacrifices after my I got my first job.. And that was the only time I saw him wore new clothes for Raya.. And I never tot that that would also be the last... If he is still alive now, I am sure he is gonna be proud to see all the achievements I have made so far.. And it is all thanks to him for giving me the drive and setting himself as my role model all this while.. I owe him a lot.. I love him so much... But I know Allah loves him so much more than I do... You see, I was born at 1108hrs on 2nd Aug He left us on 110898. Ironic isn't it? It will be 9 long years without him around in my life, soon and years after.. Though nuthing can bring him back to life, memories of him will always be close to my mind and heart.. Do cherish our loved ones in life right now.. You wouldn''t know when will be their last breath.. I am sure we wouldn't want to live with regrets of not having enough time to spend with them.. Make time for them... Spread the Love around.. **Al-Fatehah ** **Allahyarham Nasir bin Doll** **Semuga Allah S.W.T mencucuri rahmat ke atas rohnya dan ditempatkan bersama orang2 yang beriman disisi Allah S.W.T** **Amin**
|