|
Today was a day well spent with my loved ones. I managed to make a booking to have high tea at Carousel with yours truly.. In fact the booking was done a week before.. Kiasu me..hehehe.. We made there in tym and coincidently we were seated a table away from my colleague;Riah...haha.. The food was simply great!! I loved the cakes, the sushi, the laksa, the choc fondue, the ice-cream, the fried rice, the prawn fritters, and many many more... Go try it, guys.. Furthermore, the ambience was so damn lovely; I find. 2 hrs of high tea went very fast.. Next, we headed to West Coast Park to attend my 1st cuzzin bbq cum gathering.. Thanks to Fauzi cuzzy for making it happen.. Truly, we needed one very badly.. Everyone seems to be busy with their own activities and forget the impt bonding that needs to be strengthened... Eversince the passing of our dear cuzzin; Riduan, we realised how fragile life can be.. We realised how far we have drifted among cuzzins.. And Fauzi puts everything into place again... Fauzi suggested a brillant idea of getting everyone to dress in blue...kekeke.. Boy, I am so overwhelmed with the turnout of cuzzins clad in blue... We had real fun joking, bbq-ing, chatting, laughing , etc. Cuzzy Hafiz remembered almost the whoel dialogue of "jgn pandang blakang" movie.. Lepakz seh... Cuzzy Farah managed to join us at the later part of the night.. Then came a heartbreaking moment when she confessed abt her illness... She was dignosed with myocarditis.. Myocarditis is known as an inflammation in the periardium which is generally due to viral infection.
It may present with chest pain, rapid signs of heart failure and....
SUDDEN DEATH!!!
On my way back, I keep telling myself that I can't afford to lose another person in my life..
Tears wanted its fair share of contribution tonite..
I can't hold back my tears just now..
Tears of joy and sadness...
Nevertheless, I am glad all went well.
Here's the photos of the event..
 ~Present your family and friends with their eulogies now- they wun be able to hear how much you love them and appreciate them from inside the coffin~
|