|
I received an sms from a dear friend today.. She asked.."Hi Ika..how are you? Any good news from you?" she was refering abt me getting pregnant.. Just like her, we have problems conceiving.. It been 6 yrs of real great effort on our part now.. Had went to many different ppl for traditional massages.. Had eaten all sorts of traditional pills.. Had seek medical advice last year only to find out that my right tube is blocked.. How was that? I felt a great lump in my throat when I gotta know abt it... But at least I have made that right step to do a check up.. Since then, I have tried the IUI procedure.. And it failed.. For her, she had a different problem altogether... She had endometriosis.. And she went thru IVF twice only to find out that both efforts did not work out for her.. I was kinda a little depressed when my IUI failed... I can really feel for her when she broke the news that she failed her 2nd IVF.. I am planning to go for the IVF procedure in Aug this year.. hopefully it will go thru smoothly for me... Insya Allah.. Sometyms you'll find that life ain't really fair, huh.. I guessed some ppl's life are just truly blessed... I pray hard that my day will come too.. Insya Allah.. ~Efforts and courage are not enuf without purpose and direction~
|