Dealing with one's loss... @ Thursday, May 31, 2007
I paid a colleague a visit last night after hearing news that her hubby has passed away.
He is only 42 yrs old.
Its so heartbreaking to see her trying to cope with the loss. She described how much she is somehow dependent on him when it comes to moral support.
He was her pillar of strength.
He was a good cook in a matter of fact.
During my conversation with her last night, she shared the last few moments by his side.
He was in ICU then.
He was not an easy patient to deal with; she said..
he was trying real hard to cope with his breathlessness that often a times he got agitated whenever nurses rendered care to him.
My colleague recalled one moment whereby he requested her to kiss him..
As he drifted off apnoeic once in a while, she was there to wake him up( he has a history of OSA);
that had made him very irritated and even passed a remark" kurang ajar eh..tak kasi aku pergi..".
My heart broke into pieces when I heard her story..
who would expect that his request for a kiss frm her was one of his gdbyes?
Who would have thought that he was trying to tell her that he is leaving her by giving such remarks?
He left behind his two kids in the care of my colleague.
I hope she is strong enuf to go thru this grieving process.
Me ain't that strong to face such situations; I think.
How would you feel sleeping alone in a king size bed knowing that there wun be anymore night hugs that you used to have for the past 10 yrs or so?
It ain't that easy, rite?
Falling asleep alone will definitely be a hard thing to do; I guess.
Watver it is, I realy hope she will be strong to go thru all this.
Insya Allah.
Semuga Tuhan mencucuri rahmat keatas rohnya.
Amin Yarabbal alamin
~Praising what is lost makes the rememberance dear~
8:37:00 PM

Profile


Eccentic-Ika

Nayli Arissa

Mohd Hafizal

Praises to Allah

Affiliates
Etrangle
Nura J
Izadnhana
Thelittleskoolhouse
Archives


Tagboard
Insert tagboard, shoutmix, cbox code here. Maximum width of 220px. The height can be infinite.

Please refrain from reproducing anything which doesn't belong to you, without any proper credit.
Copyright © 2009, All rights reserved.