All left are memories.... @ Sunday, April 22, 2007
My sis wrote this in her blog...which makes my knees grow weak and my heart to weep.... I felt the same loss like she does...we all missed him badly... One thing's for sure our bond among cuzins have grown closer. I am very glad it did... for him at least... may he rest in peace.. we will meet again someday..in a totally different world...
"Been through a lot lately... the most significant was the loss of a close cousin... It was heartbreaking not to be there when he has his last breath... what more not able to attend his funeral... But i'm sure he knows my thoughts and prayers will always be with him no matter where i am... I'm still in grieving mood over his departure... He was strong to go every pain and chemotheraphy.. In his words " I want to get well.." He was always staying strong for his family,friends and us,his relatives... I salute his wife for ever so strong despite being so young.. at just the the age of 21... She's so matured... Her tireless trips to the hospital.. sleepless nights... and having to juggle to take care of her husband and 2 kids.... I cant help but respect her for her maturity and sacrifice....I grew up with this cousin of mine.. since young our life is surrounded ard us... cos our family was close... I remember staying at his house when i was young... and he brought me go cycling... go fishing at big canal... play hide and seek ard yishun... Everything was just fun... He was the big brother who wouldnt allow any of us being bullied... always protecting us even when we already grow up... There were also times when he came over my house 1-2am.. and i was sleeping.. he would pester me to buy nasi lemak and eat together... and watch vcd together... He was the one who brought all the cousins together when everyone got busy with their own world... He wanted so much the cousins stay close to one another.... He's ever so cheerful... always trying to cheer us up when we were feeling down... I know i'm gonna miss him...As my other cousin said... "At just 26, He lived his life well.." I know.... cos look at how many friends turn up to visit him at the hospital... even more turn up at his funeral... It wasnt surprising cos he's so happy go lucky and friendly guy... He always bring warmth to those ard him... And to have his civil defence colleagues carry his body in full uniform sums it all... He was given the most respectable of final farewell....He left us at such a young age of 26... He lost his battle against liver cancer and TB.... But his fighting spirit and cheerfulness lives on.... And we,cousins, promised each other to always maintain the bond... cos that was what he always wanted.... He left behind his 21 yr old wife... 2 kids... one ard 3 yrs old and another a new born baby..... a couple mths old only... That what saddens most of us.... and his eldest child is very close to him and resembles him a lot.... to hear his son said " Kenapa papa diam baring atas katil" My aunt said "Papa tido.." And he said "Kejutlah papa".... I know his wife is a strong woman... I believe she will pull through this difficult time...To you bro, rest in peace.... You will always be remembered..."
~"Time, which changes people, does not alter the image we have on them."~
12:57:00 AM

Profile


Eccentic-Ika

Nayli Arissa

Mohd Hafizal

Praises to Allah

Affiliates
Etrangle
Nura J
Izadnhana
Thelittleskoolhouse
Archives


Tagboard
Insert tagboard, shoutmix, cbox code here. Maximum width of 220px. The height can be infinite.

Please refrain from reproducing anything which doesn't belong to you, without any proper credit.
Copyright © 2009, All rights reserved.