My Very Basi Update @ Saturday, January 06, 2007
I know its been a week past the New Year
and I know it may sound cliche to wish you a Happy New Year 2007.
but heck lah...
a wish is still a wish though belated wat....
Oh yah...another belated wish for our darling Laila...
every New Year marks the aging of Laila...kekekke...
Happy *1st Burfdae, ma fren...

Lets rewind back to the last few days beefore the New Year came....

24th December 2006

My brother was engaged to her beau that day. A simple yet meaningful occassion; celebrated with family members and relatives. I shall let the pics do the talking...



31st December 2006

Hari Raya Haji was well spent with Hun's family. All went uneventful dat day.


1st January 2007

Its the start of a brand new calendar year of 2007. I wish for all good things come my way and everyone's this year. I am really looking forward to experience motherhood. Insya Allah. I have reached that ultimatum that nuthing else matters except focusing on starting a family. Its beeen really long being twosome...tym to try out threesome lak lah kan...hehehhehee..

As for resolutions,simply...

A better person

A better wife

A better daughter

A better friend

A better sister

And to treat other fellow human being better...

Anyway, my first day of the New Year was well spent with yours truly.

Guess what?

We went to Sentosa!!!!!kekeke...

Laila..ironic isn't it?

Aku nyer turn lak tempuh 4D Magix tu!!!!!!!!

Hahahahhaa...

Nevertheless, it was an enjoyable outing...

Yours truly was caught saying that this day is like reliving our courting days...

hehehehe....

We parked our car over at the beach carpark..

And off we go to explore places ard Sentosa...

First pit stop was the Underwater world..

Next stop was the 4D Magix -Pirates show...

We tried the Skyride..

Boy, it was a tremendously scary ride!!!!

That ride really made me cry!!!!

Next pit stop was my most draggy stop...

where else would it be if not for the Hun's-kinda-fav-place?

FORT SILOSO!!!!

After that historical tour, we decided to head to Marina Square for dinner...

I brought him to Breeks..

The food is very marvellicious!!!

I am glad the day went very smoothly...

Yours truly was pretty nice to me dat day....

Hope it stays this way always., man!!!...



9:12:00 PM

Profile


Eccentic-Ika

Nayli Arissa

Mohd Hafizal

Praises to Allah

Affiliates
Etrangle
Nura J
Izadnhana
Thelittleskoolhouse
Archives


Tagboard
Insert tagboard, shoutmix, cbox code here. Maximum width of 220px. The height can be infinite.

Please refrain from reproducing anything which doesn't belong to you, without any proper credit.
Copyright © 2009, All rights reserved.