KL Trip- AFC-CHR @ Sunday, January 21, 2007
Back from my KL trip last Monday.Managed to catch the AFC match (S'pore vs Laos) on TV. A very marvellous delivery of soccer skills presented by our boys. It's Alam Shah's night dat day. Thanks to the other team mates who made his night dat day. Especially Amri who never fails to frustrate and excite me in equal measure.
Ok back to my trip to KL.
I fell in love with Boulevard Hotel room's deco. Simply elegant. How I wished my own room would be that nice. The bathroom...you dun feel like cuming out of it, I tell you. hehehe.. When we went down for our breakfast the following day, we were so fascinated by the scenery while dining. Its so surreal.... I really recommend this hotel. Besides the deco of the hotel, its location which is adjacent to the Midvalley Megamall is a plus point...Coz u dun have to go far to shop till you drop. Everything you want, just name it..its there. There is a tremendous number of shoe shops in there; I noticed. bought one pair home..thanks to Hun.
We visited Hun's relatives on the second day. We got to know that there are a few latest attractions in KL. One is the iMalaysia @ Titiwangsa. The queue to that iMalaysia is super-super long; I was told. Probably because its just been opened. Another is the Downtown KL. The area starts operating from 11pm onwards till early morning. You will get to see various performances from artists and buskers. Time is really not on our side to explore these places. Insya Allah our next trip, I guess. But tourists should really check these places out. Really happening.
Today, I went for my check up @ CHR. My best-friend came last week. There goes my chance to be pregnated. I was quite sure that this tym round, my right tube will be doing its job of ovulating; since last month was the left side. Little did I know that God is really helping me. Its ovulating on the LEFT side again!!!! Yippie. Dr Chew has increased my Clomid dosage to 100mg. Thru the scan, he said that there are two follicles on the left side compared to last month with only 1 follicle. This tym, the follicles are even bigger (19mm) compared to last month (11mm) on Day 12 scan.He has arranged for my IUI procedure tomorrow-Monday 22/1/07 @ 1030hrs. Just nice;I finished work at 1000hrs. Everything seems to fall into place this tym. Insya Allah, things will go just fine. Just need to keep my stress level low - which is quite hard to achieve with the abundance of workload waiting for me at work!!!! I had to inject myself with the medication (chrionic gonadotrophin) on my abdomen ard 945pm just now. So used to injecting patients..feel kinda awkward to do it on myself. Nevertheless, lan2 had to do it. It's painful, I tell you. In fact, I am using the smallest needle to inject myself. Niway, no pain, no gain mah.
Praying hard that I am strong enuf to go thru all these. With support from friends and family members, Insya Allah I will pull thru this.
Need to get some rest now...
I will leave you to be awed by the pictures...hehehehe


~In the path of our happiness shall we find the learning for which we have chosen this lifetime~

12:49:00 AM

Profile


Eccentic-Ika

Nayli Arissa

Mohd Hafizal

Praises to Allah

Affiliates
Etrangle
Nura J
Izadnhana
Thelittleskoolhouse
Archives


Tagboard
Insert tagboard, shoutmix, cbox code here. Maximum width of 220px. The height can be infinite.

Please refrain from reproducing anything which doesn't belong to you, without any proper credit.
Copyright © 2009, All rights reserved.