HOT News!!!! @ Tuesday, January 23, 2007
I was so damn bored today.
blogged hopped and came across this webbie.
I am truly shocked.
Read on..
esp the comments made by "cath"
I guessed the news that a fren told me eons ago was true actually..
He knew it from our own local artiste who happens to be his ex secondary sch fren..
And that artiste saw it with her own eyes wat Siti did during a show.



SITI NURHALIZA



Tonite's the much awaited AFC match...Tension, beb. I will be glued to the TV @ 755pm..Singapore BOLE!!!! Tak bole ape lak, kan???

~ Fame is a vapor, popularity an accident, and riches takes wings. Only one thing endures and that is character.~

2:10:00 PM

Profile


Eccentic-Ika

Nayli Arissa

Mohd Hafizal

Praises to Allah

Affiliates
Etrangle
Nura J
Izadnhana
Thelittleskoolhouse
Archives


Tagboard
Insert tagboard, shoutmix, cbox code here. Maximum width of 220px. The height can be infinite.

Please refrain from reproducing anything which doesn't belong to you, without any proper credit.
Copyright © 2009, All rights reserved.