 Just finished watching the AFC semi final match between Malaysia and Singapore. Ended in a draw. Poor finishing by our boys. Defending was very very poor. Aide fumbled the most. He was sent off after getting his 2nd consecutive yellow card for time wasting. Sigh. I tink his football days are over. There's no need for him to relive the M'sia Cup days. Really. No need. Time to retire, Aide. Indra Shahdan seems to MIA during the match. No significant actions from him. Amri was so-so. Alam Shah was superb. Maintain, beb. I like it when he danced after his scoring. Kewl. Shi Jiayi was doing well all along. Isa Halim so-so. Hafiz O also so-so. Ridhuan was ok. Shahril Ishak was good. He was always been. A very daring and confident player. Precious and Lionel Lewis dis their job well. Except for the goal that Lionel let in...that goal was unsaveable. really. Nor Rahman was so-so too. Sorry I can't comment on Baihakki performance...barely 4 minutes of play...peluh pun tak sempat kluar. kekeeke.. Watever it is, I will be there this Saturday. National Stadium. Confirm kecoh giler nya. But sure full of fun;watching all the different reactions from fans. ~ A man troubled by doubt cannot focus on the course to victory~
|
|
Eccentic-Ika
Nayli Arissa
Mohd Hafizal
Praises to Allah
Etrangle
Nura J
Izadnhana
Thelittleskoolhouse
Insert tagboard, shoutmix, cbox code here. Maximum width of 220px. The height can be infinite.
|