PISS of mind @ Sunday, December 03, 2006
I can tolerate a certain degree of stupidity ONLY..
Just a CERTAIN degree. Period.
Went out for breakfast with yours truly this morning...
Had my fav prata @ Eunos as usual...
Me bought nasi campur home for lunch ...
He bought some kueh instead...
He's gone to work now...
Tym to eat my fav nasi campur...
Little did I realise..
HE BROUGHT MY NASI CAMPUR ALONG TO WORK!!!!!!
by accident, he said...
Yah rite...ACCIDENT...
Can I afford to be angry?
Surely can...
just gave him a piss of my mind over the phone just now...
Now, I have to make the leceh trip to Eunos AGAIN!!!!!....
12:22:00 PM

Profile


Eccentic-Ika

Nayli Arissa

Mohd Hafizal

Praises to Allah

Affiliates
Etrangle
Nura J
Izadnhana
Thelittleskoolhouse
Archives


Tagboard
Insert tagboard, shoutmix, cbox code here. Maximum width of 220px. The height can be infinite.

Please refrain from reproducing anything which doesn't belong to you, without any proper credit.
Copyright © 2009, All rights reserved.