K.LI.A @ Friday, December 01, 2006

I truly miss K.L.I.A (Kuala Lumpur in action)...hehehe
MIL and SIL's family are heading there tomorrow...
I wished I could come along....
Missed the shopping spree there, man....
Now..me reminiscing the last trip I went with the gurls....

heh... dunno when I get to experience K.L.I.A again.... probably just a short 2 days trip is enuf for my retail therapy...

Say...15th-16th Dec 2006?

Anyone willing to baggage me along? heheehe...

Desperado nak gi sak aku.... heheehhee...

Actually I miss the american breakfasts I had at Federal Hotel K.L lah...

If only Hun's heart beats as one as mine....

Kekekekeeke....

***Hoping for a miracle trip to K.L***

11:13:00 PM

Profile


Eccentic-Ika

Nayli Arissa

Mohd Hafizal

Praises to Allah

Affiliates
Etrangle
Nura J
Izadnhana
Thelittleskoolhouse
Archives


Tagboard
Insert tagboard, shoutmix, cbox code here. Maximum width of 220px. The height can be infinite.

Please refrain from reproducing anything which doesn't belong to you, without any proper credit.
Copyright © 2009, All rights reserved.