|
Assalamualaikum..
It's been almost a month since my last update.. Paham2 je lah, busy nak beraya...hehehe... This raya has been a simple one...no lavish spending on clothes especially... Raya tahun ni was without Kak Sultanah's creation.. Budget, babe... Insya Allah next year perhaps... I foreseen lots of cash that needs to be poured for treatments after raya... Nevertheless, that does not make my raya less meriah!!!! As usual, visits to relative's houses...important ppl are a must... Others...I'm sorry...kena bilis nampak nya this year... Alhamdulillah Hun and me have managed to cover our relative's houses... Frens' houses will be next to target..hehehehee And Laila's house was ambushed last nyte... She cooked a sumptuous dinner...yummy...yummy... Well, this year's raya will mark the start of my penghijrahan... Alhamdulillah...I have starting donning the tudung back again... Insya Allah this time it will be forever... Hmmm...but why the sudden tot of donning, rite? Basically, I honour this marriage so much more than before... I have made loads of mistakes...big sins especially.... I am always haunted by those sins I have done...which I hope Allah forgives... I dun feel at ease of late..... I honour this marriage so much so that I want to honour and respect Hun as a husband that Allah has chosen to care, love and protect me... I, in turn have to play my part and protect him too... I began thinking things through.... Hun has been the most wonderful person that have entered my life... We have gone thru thick and thin so much together.... And yet, Hun still tolerated my nonsensical behaviour... Hun's truly a God-send to show me to the right path.... "Wanita yang bersuami pula, dengan terlaksanakan kewajipan ini, akan dapat membantu suami, yang mana dosa seorang isteri yang membuka aurat akan ditanggung oleh suami." And I dun want Hun to bear all my sins... I am slowly changing...Insya Allah... I know I am not perfect too.... I just wanna be a better person... A better wife... A better mum one day..Insya Allah... Come wat may, I am sure I will prevail... Insya Allah... People will be surprised with this change in me... But I am sure that those who really know what I have done, what I have gone thru... will understand why I chose to change.... I am just asking for their blessings.... this I call.. My Penghijrahan
|