First and foremost, let me warn you...this will be one EMO entry of mine.... 2ndly, tadaa...my latest skin for my blog...Love is in the air...Love, Luv,and evolves more lovey dovey entries in this blog...heheheheh...
Thirdly, I am missing Hun right now...very much indeed...I am used to being alone whenever Hun has to do nyte duties. I am truly thankful and blessed with great companies like Laila & CT whom have made my nytes without Hun a less lonely personified one. Furthermore these are the only days whereby I can fully provide frens like them my undivided attention.
So, you ask; "If you are used to being alone when Hun does his nyte duties, why the miss part then, rite?"
I could only give some explanations for that... 1)As I scrolled back all his SMSes while I was in New York, I can't help it but miss him all very sudden....Who doesn't? read on...
a) Ok nanti...bila hubby Fern datang dah oklah...U take care..Luv u... b)Ok u gi rehat..nanti besok kita skype...beg nanti I find out..Miss u...Bye... c)Ka, sorry...I busy sangat lah tadi..I baik kat sini...u how?..I kena holdback..besok kita skype k...I miss u... d)Hai sayang...u ngah buat apa? e)Yah..dekat gaduh, jauh rindu eh...hehe..I luv u... f)I rasa mcm gitu bukan sekarang je..bila kadang2 u kerja n I pun kerja pun I rasa jugak g)Oh I see..kesian eh last min tak leh extend..oklah dear, kita jumpa this saturday kat singapore...luv u.. His SMSes are super precious to me..especially when he has never SMSed me like that before...He has never called me dear..never heard him say sayang..hever heard him declare to me that he loved me!!Doesn't seem like my Hun whom I have always knew...but like wat Laila have told me before..."even if he shows a 1% change is already good enuf!"...which I truly agree...
And for the past few weeks have been simply wonderful for Hun and me...spent quality tym..no barkings so far...Syukur...In fact he has been more thoughtful than ever...He was careful to choose only eat chicken thighs and drumsticks when he bought dishes back home the other day....He even made 1 jug of bandung for me when he couldn't find it at the bazaar. How sweet can Hun get?..Simply marvellous...
I guess I couldn't agree more with this saying:-
"Distance makes the hearts grow fonder" It really is..
|