I just got back from the hospital..had my HSG done...I felt a bit of discomfort from the procedure..I am still not sure of the exact results...but as to what I know, my left tubes are flowing perfectly well..the not so gd news is that of my right tubes. The dye did show itself up on my right tube but it just doesn't seem to flow...I really dun know what went wrong..I can only conclude that probably my right tube is blocked. Heart breaking it has been. I know I gotta stay strong and never give up.
The next option is probably to perform IUI. and that needs the help of my good left tube.If that's the next plan that Dr Stephen Chew has instore for me, I'll go for it. Take the chance and risk as well. Till then, I have to wait for my next appointment in Nov to see him and discuss all possible options. Though it can be quite depressing at this present moment, I am still glad that I have reached this far with my usaha. I can't believe that I have gone thru HSG even. I know I have to stay very positive and pray hard that all goes well. Insya Allah.
I am very thankful for having all the wonderful people in my life who have given me tremendous support and endless caring advices not to ever give up. Without them, I dun think I would have the corage to get this far. One thing I have learnt is that nuthing is not possible in this world unless we really try hard to achieve our goals in life.
Oprah Winfrey ever qouted: Always continue the climb. It is possible for you to do whatever you choose, if you first get to know who you are and are willing to work with a power that is greater than ourselves to do it.
And I will continue the climb...
|
|
Eccentic-Ika
Nayli Arissa
Mohd Hafizal
Praises to Allah
Etrangle
Nura J
Izadnhana
Thelittleskoolhouse
Insert tagboard, shoutmix, cbox code here. Maximum width of 220px. The height can be infinite.
|