All is well.... @ Thursday, October 19, 2006
Alhamdulillah...
I am still positive as can be...
Another angel made my day yesterday...
"At least its only your tube....I was having only 1 ovary when I am having my son..."
"you'll never know..wats important, you gotta take each obstacle in its stride, dun despair"
I couldn't agree more....
Hun was pretty nice these days...
He helped me with cleaning the kitchen the other day...
He will always make it a point to tidy up the bed before I get home from werk...
He surprised me further my helping me to clean the big mirror over at the dining area..
He wiped the TV screen and even the frames on the wall too!!!!
He's truly amazing these days...
My heart really goes out to him....
Hheheheeh...
I can't wait for tommorrow...
The Malay gang from my department has agreed to break our fast together at Geylang!!!!
Yeah...Yeah!!!
Finally...after all the planning....
2:36:00 AM

Profile


Eccentic-Ika

Nayli Arissa

Mohd Hafizal

Praises to Allah

Affiliates
Etrangle
Nura J
Izadnhana
Thelittleskoolhouse
Archives


Tagboard
Insert tagboard, shoutmix, cbox code here. Maximum width of 220px. The height can be infinite.

Please refrain from reproducing anything which doesn't belong to you, without any proper credit.
Copyright © 2009, All rights reserved.