|
I feel so SMSless..and still is... Handicapped for not being able to SMS for the time being... Sickening M1... I gotta feeling that it is due to my overdose of SMSes voting for HAdy last Monday...kekeke Shima is handicapped too...Wargahahhaa... Waiting for the final moment to start SMS again... Well,enuf of me whining abt my SMS-disability... Saw Shima & Fyezal at the hospital lobby just now... Something is really wrong with her leg lah...Poor fellow.... Niway, we broke our fast in the taxi actually...hehehe... Proceeded to Geylang to have our murtabak... A very super-delicious murtabak and teh tarik... Power!!!!!.. We didn't walk into the bazaar...perhaps next week..Insya Allah... Shima need to rush and pick up her maid...while I need to rush home and see Hun... Eversince fasting month started, I felt really GOOD!!!! Alhamdulillah.... Laila's been MIA... Probably busy with her daily chores..routines...stuffs... I am SMS-disability anyway.... Will get back on track once M1 corrected this disability... If not...I'll turn to the media, I suppose.... It's pretty irritating esp when I am not the best person who would do all the calling,talking and yakking for hours over the phone... I prefer to SMS... Coz I am such a lazybum when it comes to making a phonecall... It's NOT that I dun bother abt others... Just that I am not the kind who likes to call up people..just NOT me... I dun mind SMSing though.... A few days ago, Siti SMS saying that AMRI is in her place!!!! Wah piang!!!... Some anti-climax thingy happened when I was about to send out a SMS reply to her...it states.. "SERVICE UNAVAILABLE" It's really freaking irritating, u know..... The worst part is dat I can't talk much abt Amri over the phone when Hun is right beside me,rite? When I called Siti...my vocabulary was at its minimum, man!!!! warghahahahaahha... So u see my frens, SMS has already been part of my life.... Feeling so SMSless......
|