|
10 more freaking days and I'll be heading home... Been away from home for far too long now... Missed everyone back home... Missed my prata especially...
Well, its not that bad living in New York afterall...just that...I truly can't be away from family and some close frens... They are all I've got.... Retail theraphy was great....I enjoyed every moment of it(who doesn't, right?) hehehee... Hun was with me for the 1st 2weeks...and now I am back on my own again... Count myself lucky that my colleague went together with me...she was nice enuf...always reminding each other and looking out for each other...We had some unpleasant incidences though...but all is well.. I managed to accompany Hun to some tourist attractions while he was in NY. Took some beautiful picures...and not forgetting the beautiful couple in it...hehehee...I gave him all my undivided atention, you know..heheh..wats important is dat we enjoyed each other's company... I missed him terribly right now...waiting for the final moment to see him at Changi Airport next Saturday... And I was supposed to meet Trina near Times Sq when she was here...but did not managed to as we were too tired after the shopping spree and some unforeseen circumstances... hopefully we'll meet someday...InsyaAllah... 
Battery Park 
World Trade Ctr site 
Statue of liberty & Hun 
Chin Fern - Queenboro's Bridge 
Victoria's Secret I''ll be leaving on a jet plane soon...very soon...
|