Hady Rocks!!!!!! @ Tuesday, September 26, 2006
"I just can't thank you guys enuf", he said...
Yeah!!! Can't thank all of you enuf for voting Hady countlessly, FAITHFULLY; I said...
HADY is now our very own SINGAPORE IDOL!!!!!!
I'm ECSTATIC!!!!!
I voted 100 X for him!!!!
He truly deserves to win!!!!
All my hard werk of voting has paid off!!!!hehehehe...
He is NOT another Taufik Batisah like some people say....
In fact he is the one with THE appeal!!!!!!!!
On a lighter note, "Thank you for bringing me here"
..so dat I can make this ELATING entry of announcing Hady's achievements!!!!!
YEAH!!!!!
HADY ROCKS!!!!!!!!
9:55:00 AM

Profile


Eccentic-Ika

Nayli Arissa

Mohd Hafizal

Praises to Allah

Affiliates
Etrangle
Nura J
Izadnhana
Thelittleskoolhouse
Archives


Tagboard
Insert tagboard, shoutmix, cbox code here. Maximum width of 220px. The height can be infinite.

Please refrain from reproducing anything which doesn't belong to you, without any proper credit.
Copyright © 2009, All rights reserved.