|
This Lesbo of mine suggested to go for breakfast... at a very special place where she call home....Wargahahahhaa.... Niway, we had 'masala tosei'...over @ Anandha Bhavan vegetarian Restaurant.... it was marvellicious!!!!!
After breakfast, we headed for Tekka Mall as I was looking for a white transparent bag...All thanks to the foiled plot dat happened in U.K...now we have to put our essential items on a transparent bag when boarding the plane...No liquids or gel in hand carry bags...Sigh... Other people's problem become the WORLD'S problem!!!!!
Anyway...bo pian...gotta comply....
Our dearest madam headed for home while I made a stopover to TM... While browsing soem items, I noticed a crowd whom you can tell from their faces that they are one enthusiastic cum kiasu morons!!! That includes me definitely.... The picture says it all...
 Yupz!!.Fox's on sale!!!!!Now their eyes are rolling...not mine!!!!Wargahahhahaha...Coz....I bought 21 pieces of t-shirts..for Hun & Mewhich cost this much EACH...!!!!!! I'm such an emotional spendour...hehehe..its definitely a FOX's worth!!!!
|
|
Eccentic-Ika
Nayli Arissa
Mohd Hafizal
Praises to Allah
Etrangle
Nura J
Izadnhana
Thelittleskoolhouse
Insert tagboard, shoutmix, cbox code here. Maximum width of 220px. The height can be infinite.
|