the "then" entry... @ Thursday, June 15, 2006
It's been almost a month. Each tym I tell myself dat I gonna update my blog, each tym it just didn't happen; for some reasons...

There are too many stories; real life incidences to tell, to express, to ventilate... but let me keep it short and sweet; just for tis tym....

I have been kept busy..besides my religious appearances to the stadium to watch the Young Lions play, work has taken its toll for the upcoming JCI audit come end June. So was pretty busy reviewing all those SOPs at work... The GSS has also been the reason for the less frequent updates as I''ll be damn shacked after all those splendours!!!!! Recently I bought these photo frames...with "US" on it....

Then...we had a family lunch at Kampung Chai Chee Restaurant....

And then there was this spring -cleaning- day cum counting -my- bags-dayUp-to-date, I have a total of 57 bags...excluding 2 more new bags I got from GSS...ekkekeke..
Hun sure gonna kill me....

Then, there were weddings to attend...
First was my Best buddy since sec sch got hitched. His wife is sure one pretty and lucky lady...
dun believe?...look on...
The couple in "purple"

Sri Pulai Perdana; Pontian...this is where the wedding took place.... And I came...
Eventhough I had to pay $90 to that freaking abg teksi from Johor!!!!! Joe -no-more!!!!

Then, there was my cuzzin wedding....
Didn't manage to take any photos except for this snapshot of him and his wifey...
Then there was this werd called..

THE END!!!!! ABETHEN???!!!
11:45:00 AM

Profile


Eccentic-Ika

Nayli Arissa

Mohd Hafizal

Praises to Allah

Affiliates
Etrangle
Nura J
Izadnhana
Thelittleskoolhouse
Archives


Tagboard
Insert tagboard, shoutmix, cbox code here. Maximum width of 220px. The height can be infinite.

Please refrain from reproducing anything which doesn't belong to you, without any proper credit.
Copyright © 2009, All rights reserved.