Moments of despair.. @ Monday, May 15, 2006
This is the first time, I shld say , dat I travelled this far to support a soccer team in an away match. The journey is tremendously far than I had expected. Nevertheless, the journey proved fruitful eventough Singapore U23 team lost to a better team; Perlis. I dun deny the fact that we lost to a more experienced team. I wun be surprised either if Perlis would lift the M'sia Cup title come this Saturday.

Through this match, I saw the tears shed by our players...Juma'at cried, Shariff cried, team captain, Ridhuan , couldn't hold his tears and cried on the pitch...in fact, everyone of them cried. They wanted to win it so badly. They proved their worth till this far...and frankly speaking it wasn't an easy road they travelled. They did not give up till the final whistle. I was dissapointed. Not wif the players but wif the bad refree-ing that was portrayed during the match. Wif this degree of refee-ing that they portray, patutlah, takda satu haram refree dari M'sia pon yang being named as the 23 international refrees selected to officiate the World Cup Finals unlike
ours;Shamsul Maidin .Kudos to our professionalism in fair play. The M'sia officials really need to do a lot of homework...if not...sampai bila pon tak
Bull-leh!!!!!!

Wif regards to the team, dun despair....maturity comes wif experience. Someday, we will make it. Insya Allah. We have to learn to persevere. It's not the end of the world. The fight doesn't stop just here... It goes on and on and on.... Should we give up, we would only proved them right..that we are failures....which I strongly believe..We ARE NOT!!!!!
I really enjoyed the trip. Eventhough I could see the dissapointment in Siti's face when she board the bus of "umrah" oldies, but you can clearly hear her shouted and cheered the loudest over at the stadium!!!! I am really looking forward to the next trip; Singapore vs Malaysia on 3rd June. Hun's on leave dat week..I'll definitely drag him along this tym round...
" Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall"
11:50:00 PM

Profile


Eccentic-Ika

Nayli Arissa

Mohd Hafizal

Praises to Allah

Affiliates
Etrangle
Nura J
Izadnhana
Thelittleskoolhouse
Archives


Tagboard
Insert tagboard, shoutmix, cbox code here. Maximum width of 220px. The height can be infinite.

Please refrain from reproducing anything which doesn't belong to you, without any proper credit.
Copyright © 2009, All rights reserved.