Resolution No. 4 @ Friday, February 10, 2006
Resolution No. 4: To be able to experience motherhood..
In order to accomplish my resolution, I have decided to start planning my interventions..
1st: I have started on my BBT (Basal body temperature) & Cervical mucus Chart/Monitoring
2nd: I have started a daily calorie counter chart to control my food intake
3rd: I have started to eat my supplements daily. Without fail.
Thats all for now. Shld there be anymore new interventions needed in the future, I'll update them, aite?
Meanwhile, pray dat all my efforts wun be wasted. Insya Allah.
12:26:00 AM

Profile


Eccentic-Ika

Nayli Arissa

Mohd Hafizal

Praises to Allah

Affiliates
Etrangle
Nura J
Izadnhana
Thelittleskoolhouse
Archives


Tagboard
Insert tagboard, shoutmix, cbox code here. Maximum width of 220px. The height can be infinite.

Please refrain from reproducing anything which doesn't belong to you, without any proper credit.
Copyright © 2009, All rights reserved.