|
I, Kartika Aryani, hereby would like to apologize for MIA-ing for more than a month. Due to some unforeseen circumstances like jalan raya, just plain lazy to update and frantically have no idea how to start my blog entry again, I , CEO of this blog have discussed alone with no other board of directors besides my only keyboard and made the decision to instruct my secretary to type the minutes of my lonely discussion into this blog entry. With that, I officially declare:
I AM BACK!!!!!! Wargahahahahhahahahhaa!!!!!!
Here's the minutes of the discussion:-
Activities: Jalan raya
Place: Aunts' nests & Sis-in laws' nests
Date: Tym Raya Lah!!!! Duh!!!!
The Mate 
The Aunt & the Cuzins 
The In-laws' family
Activites: Work, work and more work Place: At werkpalce lah!!! Date: 2nd December in the wee hours of the morning.. Each tym I was rostered to do on-call duties (which durates for 24 gruelling hours), I always hope that I could get some rest..not becoz I am lazy to werk, mind you...its just dat I have always known myself as a human being..not machines..thus I need a rest. Fair? ok... It doesn't matter what you tink anyway. Besides praying hard that I get some rest, I also hoped dat my night will be uneventful. No rush-ins...no crash caesareans...no collapse cases...just plain emergency cases which are not life threatening and limb-saving surgeries. Fair? Yes? No? Yes. Coz I haven't checked whether I have enuf adrenaline to pump for my own heart to last a lifetym..thus..No stresses Please!!! But dat night...I forgotten to say my prayers. It came. A collapse case from the ward was wheeled into OT. Attempted CPR for at least 30mins. Was defibbed 3-4 tyms. Couldn't be revived. Thanks to the S1 on call dat night. He allowed me to try and defibbed the patient. Though it was a positive act with a negative outcome , I am still glad. Coz I learned something new today which I believe not many nurses get to do it dat often... Case scenario aside, I finally get to sleep.. but as I barely snuggle myself into the blanket, I was awoken by my in-charge. Another rush-in. Sigh. Ika...told you..say your prayers before you start werk!!!! this tym round, I got the history of the case as a wife-abuser. Subhanallah. If you get to see her condition when she was wheeled in...you would be truly amazed as how can such a person ended up in such a state!!!! Hell, man. Her bruises were darn scary.. I was speechless for a moment..Hope she survived the ordeal and dat freaking sick man should be severely punished. Why not throw all those things back onto him, huh? Fair? Yes? No? I leave you to judge. Like the saying created by my colleague..Dun judge a book if you're not a judge.Wargahhahhahaha.. Another comical colleague of mine... Well, the report is almost cuming to an end. Tomorrow will be another day of werk. But I am really looking forward to it this tym. Coz I will be precepting a male staff from Mt. Alvernia who is cuming for attachment for four weeks in my hospital.Yippie...Dealing with too many women in a werking environment can sometyms drive you nuts!!!!!!..Its a gd change of environment tomorrow. hehehheheh...Will update on the outcome when I get back tomorrow..meanwhile....sit back, relax and enjoy Kelly's number: A moment like this....
|