|
Her life has ended. The life of a battered wife. I read in Today's newspaper that she had died last Sunday. Part of me feels glad dat all her misery has ended. But the other part of me feels dat she shld pull thru and fight for her life. But who are we to decide? Allah knows wats best for all his creations. And definitely we wouldn't want her to wake up one day to only leave her in a vegetative state, aren't we? Nevertheless, let the authorities handle that vicious creature. A life for a life? How bout that? Fair? We'll see wats the verdict real soon,kay? Meanwhile, lets say a lil' prayer for her : Ramona Johari. Mudah2an rohnya dicucuri rahmat. I felt so deeply for her. probably becoz I attended to her when she came into OT dat morning.She deserved a better life. But it's too late now..
|
|
Eccentic-Ika
Nayli Arissa
Mohd Hafizal
Praises to Allah
Etrangle
Nura J
Izadnhana
Thelittleskoolhouse
Insert tagboard, shoutmix, cbox code here. Maximum width of 220px. The height can be infinite.
|