Quality time @ Sunday, October 23, 2005
I just came back from Jln kayu with Hun. So sweet of him to bring me there despite him still down with fever. We had Prata-as usual..ehhehee.. our life tym favourite..His and Mine. Earlier on after breaking fast, Hun was busy clearing his wardrobe.. looking for any potential baju kurungs to give away to his nephews. As he rummaged thru, he came across his old baju kurung dat he wore as a couple with HIS EX-GF!!!!!...the best part was..he forgotten, u see... This poor wife reminded him!!!!..ehehehhee...and he was all smiles when I told him dat; da look on his face looks like the kind dat deserves a tight slap, - I feel. ehhehehe.. Nevertheless, I dun really bother..that was his past anyway.
I realized today dat he was super invovled with this year's Hari Raya preparations. He was ever so eager to find out wat we will be wearing on our first day Raya. And he even make sure dat his baju will match with mine. So not very the Hun. Not the usual ever so-critical of him. I tried lots of my old baju kurungs..he wasn't even criticising-not even one bit!!!!! Dat really amazes me. Eventually, we found some clothes to give away.
Next was the joke about medicine. Wargahahhaha...me and my laser mouth. Hun was telling me how strong the flu medicine was on him - dat he literally slept till 5pm eversince sahur time. He was making his way to the kitchen, while me, busy ironing clothes in the living room. As soon as he commented , me , so slumber, said: haiz, bang...you kalau tak makan ubat pon bangun kul 5 petang, kan? wargahhahahaa...he immediately burst out laffing. warghahaha..
It's true wat. He can really sleep. Like a log. With or without medicine. hahhaha..
1:30:00 AM

Profile


Eccentic-Ika

Nayli Arissa

Mohd Hafizal

Praises to Allah

Affiliates
Etrangle
Nura J
Izadnhana
Thelittleskoolhouse
Archives


Tagboard
Insert tagboard, shoutmix, cbox code here. Maximum width of 220px. The height can be infinite.

Please refrain from reproducing anything which doesn't belong to you, without any proper credit.
Copyright © 2009, All rights reserved.