A showcase of D white stufs... @ Thursday, September 15, 2005
Say dat I am crazy. Indeed I am. Say dat I am goo-goo-ga-ga over white stuffs. Indeed I am too. Say dat my fetish for white stuffs are getting outta hand. I admit I am. Uncontrollable fetish. Can't help it. Wargahhahahaha....

White #1: My MP3 player

White #2: The white flower

White #3: My earrings

White #4: My Roxy bag

White #5: My shoes

White #6 : My Adidas watch

White #7 : The Nokia phone- I"m Gonna Own This SOON!!


Confirmed without any reasonable doubt. I am CRAZY.
(Aunty Lydia in case you are reading this, your turn to show all your fetish-for-orange stuffs..wagrahhahahaha)
1:19:00 PM

Profile


Eccentic-Ika

Nayli Arissa

Mohd Hafizal

Praises to Allah

Affiliates
Etrangle
Nura J
Izadnhana
Thelittleskoolhouse
Archives


Tagboard
Insert tagboard, shoutmix, cbox code here. Maximum width of 220px. The height can be infinite.

Please refrain from reproducing anything which doesn't belong to you, without any proper credit.
Copyright © 2009, All rights reserved.