@ the peak of Elation!!!!! @ Friday, September 09, 2005
Earlier today, I was wondering whether I cud sleep peacefully tonite..coz I have been searching in vain for a pink straw bag ...recce Tampines Mart for the lil' bazaar which is often held there...no sign of them...frantically searched the whole Metro @ Century Square..nah..no sign still...At that point of tym, I was really determined to head down to Orchard to find it...The CRAVING is THIS BAD, guys!!!! Finally, I decided to give Isetan (Tampines ) a try!!!....ni last spot, beb...kalau takde jugak...haizz...tak tahu nak kata apa....
And YES!!!
I am reaching the peak of Elation!!!!!!!
Blinggurl found "De BAG"!!!!!

Isn't this pinkily cute????!!***%%%##

And I am feeling goddamn guilty for not sparing any mercy to

my-already-ill-stricken-cash-flows...

and splurge on this..

Lovely white earrings...I like....

Go ahead, peepz...spank me...spank me for all I care...Blinggurl can bear the pain....so long as you let me have those.... Blearrghh...

10:30:00 PM

Profile


Eccentic-Ika

Nayli Arissa

Mohd Hafizal

Praises to Allah

Affiliates
Etrangle
Nura J
Izadnhana
Thelittleskoolhouse
Archives


Tagboard
Insert tagboard, shoutmix, cbox code here. Maximum width of 220px. The height can be infinite.

Please refrain from reproducing anything which doesn't belong to you, without any proper credit.
Copyright © 2009, All rights reserved.