Boulevard of broken DREAMS.... @ Sunday, September 11, 2005
Of late I have been dreaming a lot about black magic....wondered whether it came as a warning signal for me? or perhaps... just one of those 'satanic dreams'..hehehe..but it really scares me off...I guess I just gotta be careful..pray hard dat Allah protects me from any evil spirits or for dat matter..Human wif evil intentions....

Dreams aside. Reality bites: Blinggurl a fatso. Enuf of ppl saying : "you've put on weight after marriage", "you look very sexy da last tym", "do sumthing about your weight", & blah..blah..blah...yah...lu orang leh gi belah lah!!!!!!!! These remarks really gets ppl down..makes ppl lose the zest in life...nevertheless...I have a great determination at this very moment: To started working out again. I bet you ppl will not believe this!! Read on...

Yes!!! Blinggurl gonna enrol herself in Amore Fitness Centre..
12:24:00 PM

Profile


Eccentic-Ika

Nayli Arissa

Mohd Hafizal

Praises to Allah

Affiliates
Etrangle
Nura J
Izadnhana
Thelittleskoolhouse
Archives


Tagboard
Insert tagboard, shoutmix, cbox code here. Maximum width of 220px. The height can be infinite.

Please refrain from reproducing anything which doesn't belong to you, without any proper credit.
Copyright © 2009, All rights reserved.